Our aim is to showcase the amazing beauty of elopements in Australia. Australia is such a vast country and there are so many places and locations that have never had an elopement or wedding. We would love to feature real Australian elopements from all over the country.
Our aim is to show diversity in our elopements. We love elopements from all genders, races, religions, cultures and embrace same-sex or LGBTQI elopements.
We don’t care how much or how little money has been spent on the elopement. Or how much or how little styling has been done. We would love to hear from you 🙂
We are only accepting elopements, micro or small weddings of 20 people or less.
Elopements in Australia only.
No pre-wedding, engagement or styled shoots thanks.
We are currently only accepting submissions from vendors who advertise with us. Venues, celebrants, stylists, planners etc may submit real elopements, but please get the photographers permission first. We will credit them.
Do not send us any content without approval from the couple first. Please make sure they are happy to show and tell their story. This is very important as elopements won’t be published until we have received their questionnaire.
What we love 🙂
Emotions.. joy, happiness and tears.
Professional photography with consistent editing throughout.
Unique Australian locations.
Elopements and couples that do things a bit differently.
What we don’t love 🙁
Poor editing of photos. Selective colour, over-processing or inconsistent editing.
Dutch tilt. Intentionally crooked horizons.
- All images should be jpg files.
- sRGB colour space
- No watermarks or borders.
- At least 1800 pixels on one side. You can just send your full-resolution images and we will resize them.
- Please send a gallery link where we can download them. ie Dropbox, Pic-Time, Pixieset, Zenfolio or similar.
- Send us a few photos so we can see if it’s a good fit and that we don’t have a similar elopement feature lined up. You can email us some photos or it can be a blog post, link to an Instagram post or a gallery link.
- Get your couple to fill out our short questionnaire about their elopement or small wedding.
- Photographer to supply us with a dropbox or gallery link where we can download the photos. We prefer to get access to the entire gallery so we can choose the images.
- Once we receive the photos and questionnaire, we will let you know when we plan to publish it 🙂 Easy!!