Our aim is to showcase the amazing beauty of elopements in Australia. Australia is such a vast country and there are so many places and locations that have never had an elopement or wedding. We would love to feature real Australian elopements from all over the country.
Our aim is to show diversity in our elopements. We love elopements from all genders, races, religions, cultures and embrace same-sex or LGBTQI elopements.
We don’t care how much or how little money has been spent on the elopement. Or how much or how little styling has been done. We would love to hear from you 🙂
We are only accepting elopements, micro or small weddings of 20 people or less.
Elopements in Australia only.
No pre-wedding, engagement or styled shoots thanks.
Submissions from photographers only as they own the copyright.
What we love 🙂
Emotions.. joy, happiness and tears.
Professional photography with consistent editing throughout.
Unique Australian locations.
Elopements and couples that do things a bit differently.
What we don’t love 🙁
Poor editing of photos. Selective colour, over-processing or inconsistent editing.
Dutch tilt. Intentionally crooked horizons.
- All images should be jpg files.
- sRGB colour space
- No watermarks or borders.
- At least 2000 pixels on the longest side. You can just send your full-resolution images and we will resize them.
- Please send a gallery link where we can download them. ie Dropbox, Pic-Time, Pixieset, Zenfolio or similar.
- Send us a few photos so we can see if it’s a good fit. You can email us some photos or it can be a blog post, link to an Instagram post or a gallery link.
- Get your couple to fill out a short questionnaire about their elopement or small wedding.
- Photographer to supply us with a dropbox or gallery link where we can download the photos.
- Once we receive the photos and questionnaire, we will let you know when we plan to publish it 🙂 Easy!!